Happy new course day, friends!
We couldn’t be more excited about this course because it’s all about maneuvering the crazy, confusing, wonderful world of recipe plugins. Woo hoo!
We are huge fans of recipe plugins over here at FBP HQ. Not only do they help your recipes stand out and look beautiful on your posts, they also help Google understand the recipes on your site.
Using a recipe plugin has many positive impacts, so this course is designed to help you understand why we recommend food bloggers use one on their sites.
In fact, we love recipe plugins so much that we even built one ourselves! While we cover the ins and outs of recipe plugins as a whole in this course, you’ll also get a sneak peek into our recipe plugin, Tasty Recipes.
In this course, FBP team member Raquel takes you through the anatomy of a recipe plugin and shows you exactly why you should be using one. She covers:
- What recipe plugins are
- Why you should be using a recipe plugin on your blog
- How Google sees your recipe if you use a recipe plugin
- Why recipe plugins are essential for strong SEO
- How to choose a good recipe plugin
- And so much more!
We know you’re going to love this course. Enjoy!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/essential-plugins/understanding-recipe-plugins/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: www.foodbloggerpro.com/restart
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/