Note: The Pinch of Yum video gear is also covered in our Food Video Course. To view the course, you can sign up for Food Blogger Pro here.
We’ve started shooting videos for Pinch of Yum’s YouTube channel and social media channels, and it has been a fun challenge for us!
We’ve had a handful of people email (and post to the FBP forum) asking us what equipment we’re using to shoot these videos. That’s why we put together this list of what we’re using, some basic examples of how we use it, as well as some other common video-related questions we’ve gotten recently. We’ll cover:
- Equipment for Shooting DSLR Recipe Videos
- Equipment for Shooting iPhone Recipe Videos
- Editing Software for Recipe Videos
- What’s the best lighting for cooking videos?
- How do I make cooking videos like Tasty?
- What’s the best camera for shooting recipe videos?
- How do I edit cooking videos?