This week has been a bit of a whirlwind over here at FBP HQ. A super fun whirlwind. 😉
We hosted our free One-Day Sponsored Content Bootcamp, and it gave us the opportunity to connect with bloggers who were so enthusiastic about creating awesome sponsored content.
The Bootcamp was only available to the public for 24 hours. That being said, I just published the session videos to Food Blogger Pro as our new September course!
Can I get a woot woot?
Here’s a bit of feedback from a few people who attended the Sponsored Content Bootcamp live:
Janet: With this bootcamp and FBP, I think I can do this!
Kitty: I have been here all day too and have been a FBP member since November 2016 and will be renewing for a second year! There is so much valuable content on FBP…I am a believer!
The Recipe Video Bootcamp session videos cover:
- What program to use in order to shoot videos with your phone
- What your lighting set-up should look like
- What kind of lenses we recommend
- How to add text to a food video
- How to shoot videos from the top-down
- And much, much more!
We’re really excited to share this course with our FBP fam today 🙂 Enjoy!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/summits/sponsored-content-bootcamp/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: https://support.foodbloggerpro.com/en/articles/134459-how-do-i-restart-an-expired-account
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/