Woo hoo! Are you ready? It’s new course day!
I always love new course day, but I really love today’s new course.
Imagine having a tool that combines all of your social profiles, integrates with WordPress, and keeps you organized.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Wrong!
That tool is CoSchedule, and it’s the topic of July’s new Food Blogger Pro course!
CoSchedule is ready to help you manage your posting and social sharing schedules like a boss…and all in one place. Gone are the days of juggling multiple calendars! Can I get a “woot woot”?!
Between its integrations with social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, its WordPress plugin, and its ability to smart-schedule your posts, CoSchedule is a valuable tool for bloggers who are fans of efficient content planning.
Our new CoSchedule course was made by the CoSchedule team themselves, and it covers:
- How Best Time Scheduling works
- How to create a social campaign
- How ReQueue works
- How to integrate with your favorite social media platforms
- How to intrepret your social engagement reports
- And so much more!
You are going to love how CoSchedule streamlines your marketing and posting processes. Enjoy!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/video/coschedule/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: http://support.foodbloggerpro.com/restart
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/