If you’ve been blogging for any period of time, you’ve probably realized by now that your to-do list is always growing.
Even right now you may be thinking that you need to…
- Figure out how Pinterest works
- Learn about shooting recipe videos
- Find a theme for your blog
- Create a logo
- Start sharing content on Instagram and Facebook
- Learn about food photography
- Understand SEO and email marketing
- Establish your brand
… and feel like you should have had ALL of that done rightthisverysecond.
And that’s all on top of creating valuable, helpful, awesome blog content! 🤪
But I have some good news about your to-do list –– you have permission to choose what you do. This is your blog, after all. Just because someone has a podcast, works with brands, and posts 47 times a day on Instagram doesn’t mean that you have to, too.