Listen to this episode of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast using the player above or check it out on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
Welcome to episode 285 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re rewinding back to an episode we shared earlier this year about what to do when you feel like you’ve done everything.
Last week on the podcast, we re-shared an episode that will help you optimize your income and make more money from blogging. To go back and listen to that episode, click here.
What To Do When You Feel Like You’ve Done Everything
I’m sure there has been a time in all of our blogging journeys where we feel like we’re doing everything we can, yet the traffic, income, subscriber, and/or follower numbers just aren’t moving.
So what do you do then? What do you do when you feel like you’ve done everything you can?
That’s what this episode is all about. Bjork will offer some high-level advice and specific strategies that you can implement when you’re feeling stuck.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of limiting comparison
- How to be flexible and understand what you’re trying to achieve
- What it means to focus on your craft
- Why posting frequency isn’t super important
- Why it might make sense to “niche down”
- How to serve your audience
- Lindsay’s personal Instagram account
- 003: Sally McKenney from Sally’s Baking Addiction on Creating Success
- 018: How to Build an Online Business Without Blogging with Jadah Sellner from Simple Green Smoothies
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
For the full transcript, head on over to the show notes for the original episode at foodbloggerpro.com/245.