Today, my friend, is a fantastic day.
And that’s because we JUST updated our YouTube for Food Creators course!
If you’ve ever thought about publishing video content to grow your brand on YouTube, this is a must-watch course!
We’re going to be diving deep into the big ol’ world of YouTube, and we’re giving you our best tips and tricks for effectively running a YouTube channel with a food focus.
For instance, do you know how long the ideal YouTube video is? Or how to create an eye-catching YouTube thumbnail? Or what kinds of videos perform best on YouTube?
These are the kinds of questions we’re answering in this course!
- How to start a YouTube channel
- How to upload a video
- How to add descriptions, thumbnails, tags, end screens, and cards to your videos
- How to create YouTube Shorts
- Tips to optimize your YouTube channel
- How YouTube analytics work
- How to earn money as a YouTube creator
- How to create a rock-solid YouTube strategy in 2022 (with advice from Nisha Vora, our YouTube Expert)
- And so much more!
It’s a great course that will get you up and running with your very own YouTube account in no time. Pair it with our Video courses that teach you how to plan, create, and edit your own videos, and you’ll be an unstoppable video-making pro. 😉 🎥
Check out our full YouTube for Food Creators course here.
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses and tools are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join today! 🎉