Start the chant with me?
NEW-COURSE, NEW-COURSE, NEW-COURSE!
Today we are releasing a new course on props for food photography which includes 16 lessons on all kinds of food photography props – from backgrounds to essential dishes to those extra pieces that can give your photos a distinct look and feel.
Choosing the right props for your photograph can be an overwhelming process.
It’s hard to know what will make your food stand out, what won’t break the bank, and what will fit your distinct food photography style.
- Where’s the best place to buy background boards?
- Should you buy all white?
- Is storytelling with props going to be a priority in your food photos?
- Which items are the must-haves?
These are just a few of the important questions that we will cover in this course.
I’m showing you what I would consider to be the essentials and what might be considered “extra” pieces that are most useful for creating that distinctly styled look.
Throughout the lessons, I’ll share my own approach to props, and we’ll also look at how other food bloggers are using props in their photography.
I’m so excited to share this course with you!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here:
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here:
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here:
Also important – this is my first course wearing my glasses. What do you think – do they bring out too much of my dorky side?