Guess what day it is? Drumroll, please… NEW COURSE DAY!
Or in this case, it’s updated course day because we just released a brand-new version of our Instagram for Food Creators course. We can’t wait for you to check it out!
Instagram can be a fantastic place to share content as a food creator, but it can sometimes feel like a black box of sorts.
Instagram Reels! Images on your feed! Instagram Stories! Story Highlights! Captions! Hashtags! There are so many things to grasp when it comes to this social media platform, and it feels like Instagram is always adding new features for creators to use.
That’s why we decided to update our existing Instagram for Food Creators course with brand-new strategies, tips, and tutorials!
As you go through this course, you’ll get up-to-date information about what’s new on Instagram, and you’ll gather all of the knowledge you need to create an effective Instagram strategy for your brand.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to set up your profile on Instagram
- How the Instagram feed and algorithm work
- All of the different ways you can share content on Instagram
- How engagement works on Instagram
- How to craft the branding and visual aesthetic for your account
- How to earn money on Instagram
- How Instagram analytics work
- How to create a rock-solid Instagram strategy in 2023 (with advice from Andrea Balogun, our Social Media Strategy Expert)
- And more!
All in all, this is a really powerful course that will give you the inspiration and confidence you need to create a strong presence on Instagram as a food creator. We hope you enjoy it!
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses and tools are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join and get instant access to this course, as well as all of our other courses for food bloggers, today! 🎉