Oh, hey there! Y’all ready for this!? 🎉
We’re so excited because we JUST hit publish on a brand new course all about how to write recipes.
If you develop and share recipes on your blog, then this course is for you!
I don’t know about you, but when I first started writing my own recipes, I had no idea what I was doing.
There are so many important factors to keep in mind—how many times should you test a recipe before sharing it, what’s the best way to order ingredients in a recipe, and how do you correctly give credit where credit’s due?
We’re covering all of that (and more!) in this course.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to find inspiration for recipes
- What standardized recipes are
- Best practices when testing recipes
- The difference between weight and volume measurements
- How to properly attribute your recipes
- How FBP members develop their own recipes
- How to share recipes on your blog
- And more!
It’s a great course jam-packed with practical tips and advice for all of you creating your own recipes, and we’re really excited to bring it to the FBP community. Enjoy!
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses and tools are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join today! 🎉