It’s new course day! And we are seriously excited.
New course days are always exciting for us at FBP HQ. We love sharing new courses that can help you grow your following, monetize your blog, and build your business.
But today, we’re even more excited about our new course because we’re rolling out a brand new type of course: Mini Courses.
Mini Courses will focus on a single topic, and the video about that topic will be a bit longer than normal. This is so we can give you an in-depth look into that topic and show you how your business can benefit from it. Kinda cool, huh? 🙂
Our first Mini Course is all about Facebook groups and how you can use them to grow your blog. Jasmine, our awesome Affiliate Manager, will walk you through how to use Facebook groups to your advantage. She covers:
- The difference between public and private groups
- Why the “rules” of a group are important to understand
- How a niche can help form Facebook groups
- & more!
We really hope you love this first Mini Course, friends!
And if you have any suggestions for future Mini Course topics, we’re all ears! Leave a comment on this post or reach out to us at [email protected]. Thanks!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/mini-courses/social-media/how-to-use-facebook-groups/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: https://support.foodbloggerpro.com/en/articles/134459-how-do-i-restart-an-expired-account
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/