Say it with me now: new course day! new course day! 🙌🏻
That’s right — we’ve got a brand new course for you today, and it’s all about Getting Creative with Your Blog Posts.
So, if you’re looking for some new and unique ways to jazz up the content on your site, this is the course for you!
When it comes to blogging, there are a few different types of posts that we’re all familiar with. But what happens when you start to think outside the box with your content?
That’s what we’re diving into with this course! And it’s an ✨ extra-special course ✨ because you’ll be hearing from three people:
- me, the Member Success Manager here at FBP,
- Alexa, the General Manager here at FBP,
- & Eman, the Content and Growth Specialist at Pinch of Yum!
From holiday gift guides to seasonal ingredient roundups to pillar content, we’ll cover some of the unique ways that you can create valuable content for your readers.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Tips for writing powerful recipe posts
- What evergreen or pillar content is
- How to effectively repurpose and republish your existing content
- How to create roundups on your site
- How to write an in-depth review post
- How to write a great gift guide
- What guest posts are
- And more!
It’s a really powerful course that will inspire you to breathe some fresh, new air into your content calendar. Huge thanks to Alexa and Eman for helping me bring this course to life!
Check out the full Getting Creative with Your Blog Posts course here.
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses and tools are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join and get instant access to this course, as well as all of our other courses for food bloggers, today! 🎉