Hi, friends! Guess what?
It’s new course day! Can I get a woot woot?
If you’ve been following along, you know that food video has been a huge focus for us in the past few months. We’ve covered the tools you’ll need, we’ve showed you how to plan your shoot, and we’ve taken you behind the scenes of a Pinch of Yum shoot.
Next comes editing. We’ve covered editing in iMovie and in Adobe Premiere Pro, but today we’re covering the editing software that the Pinch of Yum team uses every week to make their awesome recipe videos: Final Cut Pro X.
If you’ve found that iMovie was a bit too simplistic and that Adobe Premiere Pro was kind of complicated, Final Cut Pro X is your happy medium.
Final Cut Pro X is a very intuitive editing software that has a few more bells and whistles than something like iMovie. Those bells and whistles will help you customize your food video to your liking by allowing you to adjust color, add transitions, layer text, add music, and more with just a few clicks.
Alana covers all the basics of making awesome food videos in Final Cut Pro X. You’ll learn how to:
- Size your video for YouTube and social media
- Adjust your video’s color, speed, and orientation
- Cut your video clips
- Add and adjust music
- Add your blog’s logo and tie it to your music
- and so much more!
This is the last food video course we have planned for the near future, so we hope you enjoy it! And remember, if you want to catch up on all of our other food video courses, you can check them all out here:
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/food-video/editing-in-final-cut-pro/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: https://support.foodbloggerpro.com/en/articles/134459-how-do-i-restart-an-expired-account
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/