It’s a great day here at Food Blogger Pro because it is NEW course day! 🌟
We are so excited to finally fill you in on something exciting we’ve been working on behind the scenes… a big refresh of our Facebook course!
With almost three billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most used online social network worldwide 😳. If you aren’t already using Facebook for your food blog, it is a great platform for distributing your content and reaching a different audience.
Facebook is also always changing – so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest tips, tricks, and strategies to make the most of the platform!
And that’s what we are here for! The new Facebook course covers a lot of ground, including:
- Setting up a Facebook Page for your brand
- How to navigate the Meta Business Suite
- Best practices for sharing static and video posts
- Everything you need to know about Facebook Stories, Reels, and Live
- How to create a Facebook Group… and then how best to use it
- A deep dive into the Insights Page and analytics on Facebook
- An introduction to the Ad Center on Facebook
- An in-depth Facebook Strategy lesson from our very own Food Blogger Pro Social Media Strategy Expert, Andrea Balogun!
- And more!
This course is a comprehensive look at everything Facebook and will help you get started on the platform and/or develop a rock solid Facebook strategy for your brand.
Are you ready to jump in?! Check out the full Facebook course here.
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses and tools are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join and get instant access to this course, as well as all of our other courses for food bloggers, today! 🎉