Welcome to episode 83 of the Food Blogger Pro podcast! This week, we’re playing an episode from the Chopped Podcast with Marly McMillen.
In this episode, Marly covers a lot of ground with Bjork and Lindsay. They talk about how Lindsay organizes her days, what it means to practice 1% infinity every day, and, my personal favorite, she asks them some random questions that were really fun to hear their answers to, like where Bjork’s name came from.
In this episode, Bjork and Lindsay share:
- How they came up with the name Pinch of Yum
- Why Lindsay incorporates teaching into her blog
- How they organize their days
- What 1% infinity is and how they apply it every day
- How Bjork got his name
- What Lindsay’s favorite phone app is
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Be sure to review us on iTunes!