Welcome to episode 318 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re rewinding back to a Q&A we held last year where Food Blogger Pro members asked Bjork and Pinch of Yum’s General Manager, Jenna, questions about preparing for Q4.
Last week on the podcast, Bjork chatted with Nisha Melvani from Cooking for Peanuts about her journey of growing her brand while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. To go back and listen to that episode, click here.
How Food Bloggers Can Make the Most Out of Q4
It’s another FBP Rewind episode today, and we’re so excited to revisit our October 2020 Q&A with Jenna Arend from the Pinch of Yum team!
We hold these live Q&As every single month for our Food Blogger Pro members. Sometimes we focus on a specific topic (like this one), and other times it’s an excuse to pick Bjork’s brain on any blogging topic under the sun. It’s so fun to connect, answer our members’ toughest questions, and have an hour to intentionally work on getting a tiny bit better.
And in this Q&A, we focused on all the ways that food bloggers can make the most out of Q4!
Q4 is made up of the last three months of the year (October, November, and December), and it’s a big deal for food bloggers. Not only are people hungry for recipes, but advertising spending also goes up during these three months, and sponsors are looking for bloggers and content creators who can create seasonal content.
We hope that you enjoy this Q&A and that it leaves you feeling inspired and motivated as we get closer and closer to Q4.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Jenna’s role looks like on the Pinch of Yum team
- How the Pinch of Yum team is preparing for Q4
- Tips for Q4 if your blog is new
- How to maximize affiliate earnings in Q4
- Alternatives to the Amazon affiliate program
- How Q4 differs from Q1 and how to keep the momentum into the new year
- How to choose whether to create a new recipe or republish existing content
- What Pinch of Yum’s current email strategy looks like
- Pinch of Yum
- October Coffee Date post on Pinch of Yum
- Republishing Content course <– for members only
- Google Search Console course <– for members only
- How to include the equipment section on a Tasty Recipes recipe card
- Tasty Links
- Tasty Recipes
- Amazon OneLink
- Simple Pin Media
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
For the full transcript, head on over to the show notes for the original episode at foodbloggerpro.com/274.