Welcome to episode 298 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re starting a new series called Book Nook! In this episode, Bjork identifies six different takeaways from the book, “The E Myth Revisited.”
Last week on the podcast, Bjork chatted with Chelsea Clarke about buying and selling websites. To go back and listen to that episode, click here.
Six Takeaways from The E Myth Revisited
Welcome to our first episode of our new Book Nook series! In this series, Bjork will review one of his favorite business books and outline some key takeaways that you can apply to your blog or business.
This week’s focus is on “The E Myth Revisited,” a book about the ways a small business can become an extraordinary small business. Bjork unpacks the advice in the book and relates them to creating content online as a blogger and business owner.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should be ready to wear a bunch of different hats as an entrepreneur
- How to work on and in your business at the same time
- Why systems are so important in business
- Why you aren’t the product
- The E Myth Revisited
- 297: Blog Flipping – Developing, Monetizing, and Selling Websites with Chelsea Clarke
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community!
Transcript (click to expand):
Transcript coming soon!