Hi, friends! This is a super-duper-amazing-fantastical day at Food Blogger Pro.
Why? We’re hiring! 🙂
Food Blogger Pro is a membership site focused on helping people reach their food blogging and business goals. We help our members start, grow, and monetize their food blogs with instructional videos, an active community forum, free community events, and Live Q&As.
Our current team lineup:
- Bjork – The Bossman of Food Blogger Pro. He’s friendly and helpful and the best boss ever.
- Lindsay – The voice, chief recipe creator, and maker of all-things delicious for Pinch of Yum, as well as the co-founder of Food Blogger Pro.
- Jasmine – Affiliate Manager for Food Blogger Pro. She also makes our graphics for the podcast and does some other design-related work.
- Raquel – Product Manager and Web Developer for Food Blogger Pro and our sister company, WP Tasty. She oversees all product development and is a total tech nerd.
- Abby – Our Social Media Manager. She’s responsible for creating a sense of community for our brands on social.
- Alexa – Food Blogger Pro’s General Manager, aka. me! I help manage the podcast, the forum, communication, enrollment, courses, events, and support.
Plus, we work alongside the fabulous Pinch of Yum team – Jenna, Krista, and Emily – as well as the WP Tasty team – Ann and Daniel.
We’re looking for a new Member Success Agent to join the Food Blogger Pro fam – this time to help support our wonderful Food Blogger Pro community.
If the position listed below sounds like the right fit for you, AWESOME! We want to hear from you! Please apply.
And if not, I’m asking a favor of you: will you share this job opportunity with your friends who might make a great fit? The ones who would love a job working with our members on the internet? The ones who would just so totally thrive in and love a position like this?
Position Title: Member Success Agent
Main Thing You’ll Do: Respond to support requests and help our customers utilize Food Blogger Pro and Nutrifox to their maximum potentials.
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
- Help members with their membership questions
- Explain Food Blogger Pro to prospective members
- Improve our customer service process
- Support users under our Nutrifox brand, our web-based nutrition label generator
Hours: 15–20 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3 – 4 hours per day, preferably between 8am – 4pm CT. The schedule is flexible, but a relatively consistent schedule is preferred.
Location: Anywhere in the US! You’ll be working remotely.
Compensation: Dependent on the qualifications of the applicant.
Starting Date: August 2018
We Are Looking for a Person Who:
- Is a ridiculously good communicator, particularly in writing – this is non-negotiable because this position is remote and strong communication is a must
- Is experienced with and has a passion for customer service
- Is patient
- Is a self-starter
- Is experienced in the food blogging industry and is interested in learning more
- Is familiar with Food Blogger Pro (bonus points if you are or have been a member!)
- Has a love of learning and helping others
To Apply: Applications are now closed. Thanks for applying!
Application Tip: Please note that the application form is web-based and we highly recommend completing it on a desktop computer. We also recommend drafting your answers in a Word document before entering them in the application to ensure your answers are saved.
Application Deadline: Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:59pm CST
Questions? Email us at [email protected], and someone from the team will be happy to help.