Hiya, friends! Exciting day here at FBP HQ because we have a brand new mini course for ya!
If you’ve been in the food blogging niche for a while, chances are you’ve heard of Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
And if you’ve used Google’s Structured Data Testing tool, chances you’ve been confused by what exactly you were looking at.
Well that confusion ends today. Our Understanding the Structured Data Testing Tool mini course is live for your viewing pleasure!
This mini course is structured to help you understand your test results, fix errors and warnings, and verify that your social URLs are getting pulled. You’ll learn:
- What structured data is
- The two different markup languages that are popular in our niche
- What to do when you see a warning or an error
- How to preview your rich results
- And more!
We hope you love this mini course! As always, let us know if you have any ideas for future mini courses in the comments below. We’d love to hear your suggestions. 🙂
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/tips/structured-data-testing-tool/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: https://support.foodbloggerpro.com/en/articles/134459-how-do-i-restart-an-expired-account
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/