You! Are! Invited!
We’re so excited to announce that we’re holding a free, virtual event on Tuesday, July 16 at 11 am ET / 10 am CT called Our Instagram Playbook! 🎉
During this event, Lindsay Ostrom, the founder of the popular food blog Pinch of Yum, will be opening her Instagram Playbook and talking about the strategies and decisions she has made in order to grow her Instagram account to over 850,000 followers.
Lindsay’s playbook is broken into seven sections: She’ll cover:
- Boundaries: How can she balance being on without being on all the time?
- Branding: At its core, what is the @pinchofyum account?
- Content: What do they share? What don’t they share?
- Visual Aesthetic: When someone comes across a photo on Instagram, how will they know it’s from Pinch of Yum?
- Instagram Stories: Do they do them? What do they share?
- Growth: How have they reached over 850,000 followers? How do they measure success?
- Money: How does Pinch of Yum monetize their Instagram account?
So if you have an Instagram strategy that isn’t quite working, or if you’re looking to form a strategy for the very first time, we encourage you to sign up to attend. 😊 Our goal is for you to take what you learn from this event and start to form an Instagram strategy of your own.
The event will last about two hours, and there will be a replay available for about 24 hours after we wrap up. We can’t wait to see you there!
And one quick note for current Food Blogger Pro members: You don’t need to sign up for the live event because we’ll upload it as a course for you later next week. That said, feel free to join us live if you want to chat and hang!