Howdy ho, Junior Rangers! 👋
Alexa here with some news: we have two awesome new courses for ya! And they’re both have to do with two very popular social media platforms.
Excited? Here are the deets:
Instagram for Food Bloggers
Instagram can be an important part of your blogging equation, but it can sometimes feel like a black box of sorts.
Instagram Stories! IGTV! Images on your feed! Story Highlights! Captions! Hashtags! There are so many things to grasp when it comes to this social media platform.
That’s why we updated our existing Instagram for Food Bloggers course with new strategies, tips, and tutorials! You’ll learn:
- How Instagram works
- What you should be posting for your brand
- How to find your Instagram account’s purpose
- How to focus on a specific growth area
- How to make monetization on Instagram a win-win-win situation
- How to make visual decisions for your account
- And more!
You’ll love it. Pinky promise. Members can check out the full course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/social-media/instagram-for-food-bloggers/
Pinterest can be a huge traffic-driver for food bloggers. In fact, Pinterest is the #3 overall traffic-driver for Pinch of Yum!
Like Instagram, there are a lot of moving parts that all contribute to a blogger’s overall success on Pinterest. That’s what this course is all about!
In this new and updated course, Abby, our wonderful Social Media Manager, will walk you through how to use Pinterest as a food blogger. You’ll learn:
- The ideal size your pins should be
- How to set up a Pinterest account
- How to use hashtags
- How to upload videos to Pinterest
- How to use the Source page on Pinterest
- How to get your content pinned
- What Pinch of Yum’s Pinterest strategy looks like
- And more!
Three cheers for pinning success! Check out the full course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/social-media/pinterest/
🎉 As a reminder, Food Blogger Pro courses are available for all Food Blogger Pro members. If you used to be a member, you can rejoin by following these instructions. If you’re not a member, you can join today! 🎉