It’s a beautiful day in the FBP neighborhood, friends!
And that’s because…it’s new course day. 🙂
Today’s new course is an exciting one because it was your most requested course topic: Social Media Strategy!
Social media can be tough. It sometimes seems like you have to be on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter all the time, every day.
But a little strategy goes a long way. This course is structured to teach you how to create a sustainable social media strategy that keeps your content visible to your followers.
Abby, our fabulous Social Media Manager, created this course, and she walks you through:
- The tools you can use for managing your social media platforms
- How to create a social style guide
- How to develop a content strategy
- How to thrive on each social media channel
- And so much more!
You’re going to love streamlining your social media efforts with this course. Enjoy!
- If you’re currently a member, you can watch the course here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/courses/social-media/social-media-strategy/
- If you used to be a member, you can learn how to restart your account here: https://support.foodbloggerpro.com/en/articles/134459-how-do-i-restart-an-expired-account
- If you would like to join Food Blogger Pro, you can join our waiting list here: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/