We have a new position at Food Blogger Pro.
What’s the position, you ask? Good question!
It’s called Community and Event Specialist.
What’s a Community and Event Specialist, you ask? Good question!
Read the description below to find out more.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please apply here.
And if not, I have a huge favor to ask you: will you share this with your friends who are of the friendly, Type-A, ultra-organized personality? Thanks in advance!
Position: Community and Event Specialist
Job Description: The Community and Event Specialist’s primary responsibility is to make sure FBP members are taken care of. This includes email support, chat support, and forum moderation. The CES will also work on planning and promoting live and in-person FBP events.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week) primarily daytime business hours.
Compensation: Dependent on the qualifications of the applicant.
Starting Date: April 2016
Location: This is a remote position available to anyone within the United States.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forum moderation and daily communication with FBP industry experts
- Customer support via chat and email
- Planning and scheduling digital summits
- Scheduling and coordinating weekly webinars
- Planning and scheduling in-person events
- Daily communication with FBP team
Looking for a Person Who Is:
- A ridiculously good communicator, particularly in writing – this is non-negotiable because this position is remote and strong communication is a must
- Familiar with WordPress and blogging
- Tech savvy
- A quick learner and do-er
Click here to apply. There are 20 questions, about half of them being written response questions. The average time to complete should be around 30-45 minutes. Please note that the application form is web-based and works best on a desktop computer.
We will close applications on April 12th , 2016 at 11:59pm CST.