Hey, friends! Some super exciting news from here at Food Blogger Pro HQ:
WE! ARE! HIRING!
That’s right! We’re looking for a new Content Creator & Editor to help us create, edit, and audit blog and course content for the Food Blogger Pro community.
Food Blogger Pro is a membership site focused on helping creators reach their food blogging and business goals. We help foodies start, grow, and monetize their blogs and online food businesses with instructional videos, a community forum, events, a podcast, and other resources designed to support and motivate our members and community.
Food Blogger Pro is a part of TinyBit, a ~15 person distributed company whose other businesses include Pinch of Yum, Clariti, and Curbly. We start, grow, and acquire online businesses that help people (or companies) get a tiny bit better, every day, forever. We are also a tight-knit team that loves food (obviously!) and prioritizes kindness and gratitude.
You can learn more about our core values here:
Listen to this episode of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast using the player above or check it out on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
We’re looking to add a new, incredible person to Team FBP! Here are the deets:
Content Creator and Editor 🖥️
Main Thing You’ll Do: Plan, record, edit, and audit course content for the Food Blogger Pro Community
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
- Upload courses to our site.
- Maintain a course auditing process so that our content stays up-to-date.
- Help plan, outline, write, and proofread content about growing online food businesses for our blog with SEO best practices.
Hours: 20 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday. The time is flexible, but a relatively consistent schedule week-to-week anywhere from 9am ET to 5pm ET is preferred.
Location: Anywhere in the US! You’ll work remotely.
Starting Date: June 2023
Compensation: $20–30/hr, depending on experience.
A great fit would:
- Feel comfortable breaking down technical topics into understandable points.
- Understand how to run a blog on WordPress.
- Understand how food creators create and share content online, on social media, and through newsletters.
- Have a desire to teach and mentor others.
- Have solid researching skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Have a high-level understanding of how SEO works.
- Communicate in a clear and concise way both in writing and on video.
- Stay organized and have the ability to create and implement processes.
- Have a positive, helpful attitude.
- Be familiar with the content we share on Food Blogger Pro.
- Immediate eligibility for the company 401(k) plan with a 100% match up to 4% of salary.
- 5 paid vacation days and 3.5 paid sick days accrued yearly (sick leave can be used for vacation if needed).
- Additional unpaid time off as needed.
- 1 floating holiday and 1 birthday holiday.
- 15 paid holidays, including the entire week before New Years.
- New Apple computer and a $1,000 budget to build your home office.
- Annual team retreat.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 3
Ready to Apply? Applications are now closed!
Dear Food Blogger Pro,
I have a large zest for all foods, grew up working at a uncle’s family bakery that is 100 years old. I am always looking for more ideas all in food.
I have had some culinary schooling and I am a bit of an entrepreneur in spirit.
I would greatly enjoy an opportunity in Content Creator and Editor, I have a resume available as I am currently advancing my education.
I did miss your entry timeline for this wonderful opportunity, I greatly enjoy writing and see this as a great fit, currently. If you are still able to accept one more resume- terrific. I am looking to work with other entrepreneurial spirits and I greatly enjoy growing businesses, especially in the food & beverage industries.
I do enjoy greatly Pinch of Yum with my family and I pass the word on any chance I get along with food customized from Pinch of Yum companies!
Thank you, kindly
Thanks so much for your interest in this position and your support of Pinch of Yum. Unfortunately, the application deadline has already passed. But please keep an eye out for other opportunities in the future! Best of luck.